LANGDON FARMS PINE TOWNSHIP'S HOTTEST NEW COMMUNITY
Bordered by neighboring parks and golf courses, Langdon Farms is nestled in beautiful Pine Township, Allegheny County. This private, wooded community offers 49 traditional home sites with 1 to 3 acres and many on cul-de-sac settings. Barrington Homes, Inc. is the exclusive builder, offering award winning designs at competitive pricing, Langdon Farms offers custom packages from the $600's.
Located in Pine Richland School District, this community is convenient to North Park, local shopping and fabulous restaurants. Langdon Farms is about 3/10 of a mile from the Pine Richland Campus so you and your family can walk to the school for all school sponsored events and after school acitvities from Football games to Forensics Tournaments.
- 1 to 3 acre lots
- Less than one-half mile to Pine Richland Middle & High School
- Convenient to Interstates I-79, I-279, I-76 and Route 8 and Route 19
- Only 30 minutes to Downtown Pittsburgh
- 45 minutes to Pittsburgh International Airport
- 5 minutes to Pine Twp. Community Park
- 10 minutes to North Park
- 10 minutes to Oxford Club
- 17 minutes to Northway Mall and McIntye Square
- 20 minutes to Ross Park Mall
- 5 minutes to Treesdale and 10 minutes to Cranberry
- Treesdale Social Memeber Special for Langdon Farms Buyers
- School Information: www.pinerichland.org
- Community Center: www.twp.pine.pa.us/pine
- Builder information: www.barringtonhomespa.com
I-79 North to Exit 73 (910-Wexford), East Route 910 (Orange Belt) to Babcock Blvd., left on Logan Road to Langdon Farms.
* Photos are from a previous homes built by Barrington Homes in this plan and are funished expressly for the purpose of helping the consumer visualize what is possible.