I am qualified to assist all buyers and sellers including (but not limited too); First Time Buyers, Relocation Clients, Foreclosure Investors, FHA Clients, and more... You owe it to yourself to discover the benefits of a Full-time Realtor. I will be happy to discuss these benefits with you.
Tips for hiring a Professional Realtor
Tips for Selling your home
Tips for Buying a home
Tips for understanding Title
Why am I a great choice to represent you? Current and past clients say it better than I....
"Thanks so much for all your hard work, negotiating and patience in helping us close...we are very grateful" -Neil and Necia, Buyer Agent
'My client says you are doing a great job' -Agent for Professional Football Player, Buyer Agent
"Rich Vargo was excellent...he is very trust worthy and took our calls, texts and emails during all hours of the night..." -TJ, Buyer Agent
"I was particularly impressed by Rich's efforts to obtain an estimate and negotiate an escrow agreement....thanks to his efforts, we were able to close on time..." -Jon, Buyer Agent
"You are very good at what you do" -Buyer Professional Football Player, Seller Agent
"Rich made this very easy for us. He is detailed and knowledgeable...he represents what a true professional should be..." -Rebecca, Seller Agent
"You've been a great agent, hopefully we can do more business in the future" -Karl, Buyer Agent
"Thanks you for making our first buying experience fun..." -Jon and Andrea, Buyer Agent
"Rich is the best son ever...way better than my other kids..." -Rich's mom.... (ok maybe I coached her a little on this)
My promise to you is that I will;
1. Taylor my service to your needs; No client has the same home buying/selling need. I do not practice "cookie cutter" real estate as I make sure your exact needs are met and we design a plan to meet your goals.
2. Maximize the use of exclusive Coldwell Banker technology; Our technology is cutting edge with several exclusive benefits that no other agency in the marketplace offers. While having technology is great, deploying it properly is the key to success.
3. Discuss all aspects of the sale/purchase from the home search, market factors, financing options, costs, negotiations and any other concern that you may have.
4. Prepare you for the "emotional" side of real estate. This often is overlooked and is often the reason a transaction fails.
5. Spend time with you, upfront. A little time together in your home or in the office will make the time visiting homes much more efficient and ensure proper use of YOUR valuable time. Preperation + Knowledge = Success
6. Take a team approach to make sure all team members; client, myself, lenders, appraisers, insurance agents, etc realize we are all working together to make your home goals a reality. I will be with you through the closing and beyond!
My goal is to be a reliable resource for you. I have extensive skills developed from personal experience in home remodeling, mortgages and the art of the sale. All of these skills will be at your disposal.
I love Western Pennsylvania and I love to show off our region. My goal is to make sure you get the best possible service and I truly believe that I can offer this to you. If I do not meet 100% of your expectations, I will be more than happy to help you by referring you to another Coldwell Banker Agent. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!